Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hope You're Sitting Down

O-M-G, I have finally done a post on this poor, long-forgotten blog of mine. Time to get to work....

I've actually been thinking on this for quite a while now. Often times I feel like I'm definitely no expert, having had so many of my horses end up harmed or even dead at the hands of people I thought I could trust.

But, then I think of how much I've learned, how now in hindsight I've seen the warning signs and they stick out like huge red banners across the sky. I keep thinking, I should have known.

In today's economic climate, though, horse selling is getting harder than ever (probably EVER), so it's time to batten down the hatches and do our research if we find we can no longer keep a horse.

And so, it begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment